Special Bonus Audition
$50,000+ To Be Awarded
College Scholarship Audition for YOU!
WHEN: Saturday - September 28, 2013
WHERE: New York City
WHO: Available to ALL dancers who have completed their junior year of high school through their junior year of college
PREREQUISITE: Audition is only open to individual dancers that actively participated in fundraising for the NYC Dance Alliance Foundation (NYCDAF) 501(c)(3) public charity – College Scholarship Program.
For every $3,000 donated to to the NYCDAF National Fundraising Campaign*, one dancer may attend this private scholarship audition. No limits!! (No transportation or accommodations provided. See the National Fundraising Campaign information for full details. Dancers may be affiliated with a studio or may participate in the fundraising independently. All the same terms and conditions apply. No limits – 1 dancer per $3,000 donation.
*Fundraising deadline is August 31st.
Each dancer’s experience will include:
- Two mandatory college audition classes – one ballet, one contemporary – exclusive for dancers that have actively participated in the fundraising - either independently or with a studio.
- Professional Dance Industry Forum to discuss everything from college and careers to headshots and resumes. Attendance mandatory. Asking questions is encouraged.
- One ticket to the BRIGHT LIGHTS SHINING STARS Gala, Sunday evening – September 29th at Skirball Center at NYU. Enjoy this incredible celebration of the NYC professional Broadway and dance community....with a Special Guest presentation of the NYCDAF Ambassador For The Arts Award.
- Gift bag of goodies from our generous sponsors.
- A personalized NYCDAF testimonial letter, thanking you for your fundraising efforts and charitable service. This letter may be valuable in your college application proces.
SPECIAL BONUS: If your studio donates $20,000+ to NYCDAF, we will provide the airfare and accommodations for 8 dancers plus 2 chaperones. See Rewards and Incentives for full details.
EXTRA BONUS: Your $25,000+ donation entitles your studio to present one piece at the one of our three fundraising events. See Rewards and Incentives for full details.
MORE INFO AND FAQ