Updated for 2015!
Our 4 Day Workshop in NYC includes MORE incredible Faculty, MORE Special Opportunities, MORE Special Seminars, MORE surprise guests and warm-ups in ALL morning classes!
- ONE-DAY WORKSHOP OPTION (non-competing dancers only): One-day workshop registration must be submitted on a separate form. Register anytime up to the morning of attendance, as long as space is available. Pre-registration is suggested as Workshop Classes do sell out.
- One-day Teacher registration does not include Gala ticket or Cocktail Reception ticket.
- All Gala tickets are subject to availability - no guarantees.
- Teachers only are permitted access to all ballrooms.
- Observers are allowed with participating dancers and must not be teachers, dancers or studio owners. Pre-purchasing Observer Passes is suggested as they usually do sell out in advance.
- Observers may observe classes in the Mini, Junior, Teen and Senior ballrooms only. Each Observer Pass purchased is a tax-deductible contribution to the NYCDA Foundation.
- All pre-registered workshop participants will receive Certificates of Commendation.
- All tuitions are non-refundable - no exceptions.
- Scholarships may be redeemed by deducting the amount from the total on the Workshop Registration Form (or online registration) where indicated. A list of scholarships used and the original scholarships must be submitted to redeem.
- Discount rates apply to all registrations received by early bird deadline- May 8, 2015.
- Dancers must be at least 7 years old to participate in the workshop. Workshop Age is considered as of Jan 1, 2015 for the entire 2014-2015 season, for Regionals and Nationals.
- No Canadian or International checks will be accepted - bank money orders in US funds only.
- Workshop may sell-out and walk-ins may be turned away. Call the NYCDA office in advance.
- All Regional Workshop Guidelines apply
- NYCDA welcomes college dancers to the workshop, and happily offers a student rate to anyone with a valid college ID (non-competing dancers only). We kindly require a $160 fee for college dancers, which will be directly donated to the NYCDA Foundation