Our 4 Day Workshop in NYC includes MORE incredible Faculty, MORE Special Opportunities, MORE Special Seminars, MORE surprise guests and warm-ups in ALL morning classes!
- ONE-DAY WORKSHOP OPTION (non-competing dancers only): One-day workshop registration must be submitted on a separate photo copy of workshop registration form. Register anytime up to morning of attendance, based upon availability
- All Gala tickets are subject to availability - no guarantees.
- Teachers are permitted access to ALL ballrooms.
- Observers are allowed with participating dancers and must not be teachers, dancers or studio owners. Observers may observe classes in the Mini, Junior, Teen and Senior ballrooms ONLY.
- All pre-registered workshop participants will receive Certificates of Commendation.
- All tuitions are non-refundable - no exceptions.
- Scholarships may be redeemed by deducting the amount from the total on the Workshop Registration Form (or online registration) where indicated. A list of scholarships used and the original scholarships must be submitted to redeem.
- Discount rates apply to all registrations received by early bird deadline- May 5, 2017.
- Dancers must be at least 7 years old to participate in the workshop. Workshop Age is considered as of Jan 1, 2017 for the entire 2016-2017 season, for Regionals and Nationals.
- No Canadian or International checks will be accepted - bank money orders in US funds only. Make all checks payable to: NYC DANCE ALLIANCE
- Workshop may sell-out and walk-ins may be turned away. Call the NYCDA office in advance.
- All Regional Workshop Guidelines apply
- NYCDA welcomes college dancers to the workshop, and happily offers a student rate to anyone with a valid college ID (non-competing dancers only). We kindly require a $175 fee for college dancers, which will be directly donated to the NYCDA Foundation