207 SW Greenville Blvd. Greenville, NC 27834 252-355-5000 NYCDA Rate: $124 SDTQ,
Make Reservations Here!
by March 9, 2016
909 Moye Blvd. Greenville, NC 27834 252-754-8300 $95 SDTQ,
by March 10, 2016
OVERFLOW!!-Hampton Inn Greenville-NEW!!
305 SW Greenville BlvdGreenville, NC 27834 252-355-7400 $119 SDTQ,
by March 8, 2016
Workshop and Competition Schedules will be posted 7-10 days prior to the Convention Weekend. Check back here and bookmark this page to view them before and during your Convention Weekend!
GREENVILLE WORKSHOP (4-5-16)
There is still space to add more dancers to the workshop in any age division. Please email any additional names and birth dates.
-Based on the workshop registrations we have received and the number of dancers attending, parent observer passes are now SOLD OUT. Our first and foremost goal is always to provide your dancer the best experience possible. We want to give them as much space in their workshop ballrooms as there is available.
-ALL PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED parent observer passes will be honored--we will not be removing/refunding any observer passes ordered with your registration
-NO observer passes will be available to purchase onsite.
GREENVILLE COMPETITION (3-15-16)
- Due to numerous requests for extra entries in Greenville, we have opened up the competition with NEW LIMITS
- Less than 30 workshop dancers may at TWO (2) extra entries = 15 entries total, including 8 solos MAX
- 30-49 workshop dancers may at THREE (3) extra entries = 20 entries total, including 9 solos MAX
- 50+ workshop dancers may at FIVE (5) extra entries = 24 entries total, including 11 solos MAX
- If you submitted extra entries with your original registration, we will add them for you. If not, please EMAIL additional entry info to email@example.com ASAP. Entries are accepted first come, first served, and only as long as we have time available-will sell out quickly
- In order to accommodate extra entries, competition will begin at 9:00 AM on Friday. Tentative schedule below, subject to change.
- Friday April 8
9 AM-Teen Solos
12 PM-Mini and Junior Solos and Duo/Trios
3 PM (or later)-Mini and Junior Groups
9 PM- Senior Solos - Saturday April 9
4 PM (after workshop classes)- Teen and Senior Duo/Trios and Groups
- As always, every competing dancer must be registered for the two day workshop AND have a registered teacher. No independent solo entries are accepted.
Click the years below to view winners from that year!
2013 Greenville Winners
2012 Greenville Winners
2011 Greenville Winners
2011 Greenville Workshop
2011 Greenville Competition
2011 Greenville Joe's Junior Jazz with Jakob/Sabra
2011 Greenville Andy's Weekend Finale
2011 Greenville Chloe's Teen/Senior Tap
2011 Greenville Andy's Teen/Senior
2011 Greenville Joe's Teen/Senior Jazz with Jakob/Andy
2011 Greenville Kim's Teen/Senior Ballet
2011 Greenville Lauren's Teen/Senior Contremporary