- Dancers must be at least 7 years old to participate in the 2 day workshop. NEW! Workshop Age is considered as of Jan 1, 2013 for the entire 2012-2013 season, for Regionals and Nationals.
- Regional Scholarships may be redeemed by deducting amount from total on workshop registration and submitting scholarship voucher.
- Teachers and Asst. Teachers are permitted access to all ballrooms. Teachers classes begin on Saturday at 11:30 AM - all day Sunday.
- Registered Teachers will be provided with a special ID lanyard, permitting them to videotape the final 15 minutes of all Workshop classes. Cameras may not be used at any other times.
- Observers are allowed with participating dancers and must not be teachers, dancers, or studio owners. Observers may observe classes in the Mini, Junior, and Senior ballrooms only. NEW!! Each Observer Pass purchased is a tax-deductible contribution to the NYCDA Foundation.
- Workshop and Observer Registrations have been known to SELL OUT. Pre-registration is always suggested. If you plan to register as a walk-in, we suggest calling the NYCDA office to double check last minute availability. Non-discounted rates will apply.
- NYCDA reserves the right to limit Workshop Observers within each ballroom, subject to attendance and space limitations.
- All pre-registered workshop participants will receive Certificates of Commendation.
- All tuitions are non-refundable - no exceptions.
Upon registering for this NYC Dance Alliance, Inc. event, it is agreed that all students, parents, teachers, and additional attendees will NOT hold NYC Dance Alliance, Inc., its directors, staff, and/or employees responsible for any injury or loss of property during the event.