- The NYCDA Summer Dance Intensive will be limited to 100 dancers.
- All dancers will be notified by April 29, 2013. (Early notification may be requested)
- A 25% tuition deposit will be due by May 13, 2013. Second payment will be due by June 3, 2013. Full tuition will be due by June 23, 2013.
- No refunds will be made after June 24, 2013. Refunds prior to June 24 will be subject to a 10% administrative fee.
A very limited number of scholarships will be made available based upon financial need. Those applying for scholarships should include a letter indicating need and copies of the last two years parental tax returns. All Convention Triple Threat Winners will be considered for 1 of 8 $500 scholarships – based solely on merit as demonstrated by their application materials.
Tuition with Room and Board: $3500*
Tuition Alone (includes Lunch Daily): $2950*
* Includes admission to a Broadway show and potentially other performances.