Our 4 Day Workshop in NYC includes MORE incredible Faculty, MORE Special Opportunities, MORE Special Seminars, MORE surprise guests and warm-ups in ALL morning classes!
2019 National Workshop Fees
(by May 3, 2019)
(after May 3, 2019)
(Gala not included)
|Ready, Set, Dance! (5-7)|
|NYCDA supports Dancers in College! NYCDA welcomes college dancers to the workshop, and happily offers a "student rate" to anyone with a valid college ID. (Non-competing dancers only) We kindly require a $175 fee for college dancers, which will be directly donated to the NYCDA Foundation. |
Teacher / Studio Owner Perks!
*Teacher tuition includes full access to ALL ballrooms, all Teachers' Exchange sessions, access to the Teachers' Lounge (includes light breakfast, lunch and snacks during the 4 Workshop days), Teachers' Luncheon and the Teachers' Private Cocktail Reception.
*Teachers of competing schools and Outstanding Dancers will receive first preference for Gala Tickets while availability lasts.
*Teacher Gala Tickets (see below) are subject to availability - no guarantees.
*Teachers with Outstanding Dancers or Competing Dancers in both age divisions, Mini/Junior AND Teen/Senior, will receive a Comp Gala Ticket to BOTH Junior & Closing Gala.
Bring 5-15 students
1 Teacher No Charge
+ 1 Comp Teacher Gala Ticket
Bring 16-29 students
2 Teachers No Charge
+ 2 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets
Bring 30-49 students
3 Teachers No Charge
+ 3 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets
Bring 50-89 students
4 Teachers No Charge
+ 4 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets
Bring 90+ students
6 Teachers No Charge
+ 6 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets
This is a unique teacher-to teacher 'tips & ideas' swap - scheduled as a daily roundtable luncheon. All registered teachers at Nationals can discover how others handle everything from contracts and fundraising to company auditions and technique training!
Learn from some of the best - YOURSELVES!
Past Topics Have Included:
- Company Auditions
- Technique & Placement
- Boy Dancers
- Changing Lives!
- Advice for older dancers
- Keeping Dancers Healthy and Injury Free
- Dancers are expected to maintain professional classroom etiquette at all times.
- Dancers must wear cover-ups outside the ballroom area.
- Please respect the property of the Sheraton NY. Excess noise or loitering in areas not NYCDA inhabited can be cause for removal. Help us maintain a pleasant relationship with the Sheraton NY so that they will look forward to our return visits.
- Chaperones are required for all students age 15 or under staying in the hotel.
- NYCDA and the Sheraton NY are not responsible for personal injury or property loss.