NYC Dance Alliance (NYCDA) is one of the nation’s leading dance companies, producing the highest quality dance educational experiences & dance competitions, including a not-for-profit College Scholarship Foundation dedicated to investing in the next generation of professional artists, with scholarships toward secondary and college education. We consider our clients and employees part of the NYCDA Family and strive to surround ourselves with people who are passionate, caring, and always ready to learn from each other. Check back here for new and ongoing employment opportunities.
- Online Submission due 9/29 - application & 90 second video showcasing your best! This should include ballet, tap, jazz, and hip-hop.
- Dancers will be selected for an in-person audition on October 8, 2023
- Location and time will be disclosed to those who are invited
- Must be 18+ and local to NYC/NJ
- Must be available for 10-18 cities, and available to travel Thursday to Sunday (potential AM return)
- Will be required, but not limited to assisting classes, work competition, and event set up and breakdown
- Those chosen will receive discounted classes at Steps On Broadway in addition to weekend pay
- Following the audition, select dancers may be chosen for an interview
Interested in joining our team? We always welcome submissions from creative, motivated, and positive professionals interested in joining our NYCDA team in all capacities. Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Always seeking Event and Office Administrators, Production Assistants, Video Content Managers, and more. Share your talents with us!