2024 Updates Coming Soon!
2023 National Workshop Fees
(Gala not included)
(Gala not included)
|Ready, Set Dance! (5-7)
(Two 1/2 days of workshop, onstage performance, and cast party to follow)
- Registration Deadline is May 19, 2023.
- Register early. Limited capacity means sell-out is possible!
- Each dance studio may apply its own additional fees, when necessary.
- Teachers are permitted access to ALL ballrooms.
- Outstanding Dancer Workshop Scholarships may be redeemed by selecting the appropriate Workshop Category during online registration (Mini ODX, Junior ODX, Teen ODX, Senior ODX).
- No other Workshop scholarships or Gift certificate Awards apply to Nationals registration fees.
- Discount rates apply to all registrations received by the early bird deadline- May 19, 2023.
- Workshop Age is considered as of Jan 1, 2023 for the entire 2022-2023 season, for Regionals and Nationals.
- Workshop may sell-out prior to the registration deadline. Last minute In-Person Workshop Registrations/ Competition Entries will be accommodated based on availability.
- All applicable Regional Workshop Guidelines apply.
- After the Registration Deadline (May 19, 2023) all registrations will be ‘locked’. You will no longer have online access to make changes. Your registration should be complete – especially competition entries. Incomplete entries will not be included in the event. (Please note: it is important that accurate ‘choreographer’ info is included for each competition entry. We need this info to complete our judging schedule, as no NYCDA faculty/staff will ever judge their own choreography. Please let us know.) Changes will only be accepted by emailing the registration team: email@example.com. Changes/additions are subject to availability.
- FULL payments are required 3 weeks prior to the event. Unpaid registrations will not be included in the event and ‘the spot’ may be relinquished to a studio on the waiting list.
- If paying by check, payment must be made in advance by studio business check. NO personal or International checks will be accepted - bank money orders in U.S. funds only. Onsite payments are authorized at the discretion of NYCDA office and must be by Credit Card or Certified Check only.
- Completed liability waivers are required for each dancer/participant. Be sure to get the necessary parent/guardian signatures. CLICK HERE for Waiver Link →
- 2022-23 Refund Policy: If any NYCDA event must be wholly canceled due to Covid-19, NYCDA will issue full refunds to all registered studios (within 2 weeks). All other refund requests (studio or individual) must come via the registered studio and will be addressed on a case-by-case basis with the studio representative only. Refunds will be processed within 2 weeks of the designated convention date and will only be issued back to the registered studio, via the method of payment. (If payment is made with an existing credit, then the refund would be back in the form of a credit.)
Registered Teacher / Studio Owner Perks!
*Teacher Badge includes full access to ALL ballrooms, all Teachers' Exchange sessions.
*Teachers of competing schools and Outstanding Dancers will receive first preference for Gala Tickets while availability lasts.
*Teacher Gala Tickets (see below) are subject to availability - no guarantees.
Bring 5-15 students
1 Comp Teacher Gala Ticket for the Closing Gala**
Bring 16-29 students
2 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets for the Closing Gala**
Bring 30-49 students
3 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets for the Closing Gala**
Bring 50-89 students
4 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets for the Closing Gala**
Bring 90+ students
6 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets for the Closing Gala**
****The comp tickets are for the Closing Gala. If you prefer the Junior Gala, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 26.
- Dancers are expected to maintain professional classroom etiquette at all times.
- Dancers must wear cover-ups outside the ballroom area.
- Please respect the property of the host hotel. Excess noise or loitering in areas not NYCDA inhabited can be cause for removal. Help us maintain a pleasant relationship so that the hotel will look forward to our return visits.
- Chaperones are required for all students age 15 or under staying in the hotel.
- NYCDA and the Host Hotel are not responsible for personal injury or property loss.