Thank you to our NYCDA Family for TWO incredible Nationals in 2021!
Info coming soon for 2022- Save The Date!
2022 National Season Finale!
June 30 -July 8, 2022
Sheraton NY, NYC
2021 National Workshop Fees
(by May 28, 2021)
(after May 28, 2021)
(Gala not included)
(Gala not included)
- Register at: registration.nycdance.com Nationals Registration will open Friday April 16, 2021. Registration Deadline is May 28, 2021. Register early- Limited capacity mean sell out is possible!
- All Regional Covid-19 Protocols apply. Any changes (based on CDC guidance) will be shared with registered studios. Review NYCDA Covid protocols HERE.
- Each dance studio may apply their own additional fees, when necessary.
- Teachers are permitted access to ALL ballrooms.
- Outstanding Dancer Workshop Scholarships may be redeemed by selecting the appropriate Workshop Category during online registration (Mini OD, Junior OD, Teen OD, Senior OD).
- No other Workshop scholarships or Gift certificate Awards apply to Nationals registration fees.
- Discount rates apply to all registrations received by early bird deadline- May 28, 2021.
- Workshop Age is considered as of Jan 1, 2021 for the entire 2020-2021 season, for Regionals and Nationals.
- No Canadian or International checks will be accepted - bank money orders in US funds only. Make all checks payable to: NYC DANCE ALLIANCE
- Workshop may sell-out prior to registration deadline. Last minute In-Person Workshop Registrations/ Competition Entries will be accommodated based upon availability.
- All applicable Regional Workshop Guidelines apply.
- After the Registration Deadline (May 28, 2021) all registrations will be ‘locked’. You will no longer have online access to make changes. Your registration should be complete – especially competition entries. Incomplete entries will not be included in the event. (Please note: it is important that accurate ‘choreographer’ info is included for each competition entry. We need this info to complete our judging schedule, as no NYCDA faculty/staff will ever judge their own choreography. Please let us know.) Changes will only be accepted by emailing the registration team. Changes/additions are subject to availability. *For studios that are attending the rescheduled Vancouver/Lansing regional weekends in June, we ask you to complete your Nationals registration to the best of your ability by the deadline. NYCDA staff will help you adjust your registration after the weekend.
- FULL payments are required 2 weeks prior to the event. Unpaid registrations will not be included in the event and ‘the spot’ will be relinquished to a studio on the waiting list.
- Completed liability and COVID-19 waivers are required for each dancer/participant. Be sure to get the necessary parent/guardian signatures.
- 2020-21 Refund Policy: In the event that our collective plans or circumstances change, NYCDA is committed to providing full refunds for all cancellations due to Covid-19 or Covid-19 related issues. Refunds will be granted for dancer that has a confirmed case or direct exposure to Covid-19 within 2 weeks prior to the Convention. Cancellation is required 24 hours prior to convention start date/time and must be communicated via the studio representative. Refunds will be processed within 2 weeks of the designated convention date and will only be issued back to the registered studio, via the method of payment. (If payment is made with an existing credit, then refund would be back in the form of a credit.)
Teacher / Studio Owner Perks!
*Teacher Badge includes full access to ALL ballrooms, all Teachers' Exchange sessions.
*Teachers of competing schools and Outstanding Dancers will receive first preference for Gala Tickets while availability lasts.
*Teacher Gala Tickets (see below) are subject to availability - no guarantees.
*Teachers with Outstanding Dancers or Competing Dancers in both age divisions, Mini/Junior AND Teen/Senior, will receive a Comp Gala Ticket to BOTH Junior & Closing Gala.
Bring 5-15 students
1 Teacher No Charge
+ 1 Comp Teacher Gala Ticket
Bring 16-29 students
2 Teachers No Charge
+ 2 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets
Bring 30-49 students
3 Teachers No Charge
+ 3 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets
Bring 50-89 students
4 Teachers No Charge
+ 4 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets
Bring 90+ students
6 Teachers No Charge
+ 6 Comp Teacher Gala Tickets
- Dancers are expected to maintain professional classroom etiquette at all times.
- Dancers must wear cover-ups outside the ballroom area.
- Please respect the property of the host hotel. Excess noise or loitering in areas not NYCDA inhabited can be cause for removal. Help us maintain a pleasant relationship so that the hotel will look forward to our return visits.
- Chaperones are required for all students age 15 or under staying in the hotel.
- NYCDA and the Host Hotel are not responsible for personal injury or property loss.